2010 Season Sprinter Build

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
Sonny
Dealer

Hi

Just started work on a new sprinter for the 2010 season noy many pictures yet more to follow on assembly, the body is 90% complete just started today on the engine build.

Pete

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
Richjak

looks interesting good luck with the project mate, love the target paint job he he he
BOTAK ITU INDAH.
Sonny
Dealer

Day 2 and a bit

Pete
If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
TheSeeker

Hello Pete

It's looking good. I love assembling all those new, clean and freshly painted parts. It makes you think you work in the factory.

Silly question but is there is standard sprinting class? Looks like a lot of weight to carry up the strip.

Best regards

Ben
Sonny
Dealer

Hi Ben

Trying to kill a couple of birds with one stone on this project, i'm a member of the VMCC sprint section and normally ride ( or point ) a 1957 750cc Norton/Triumph hybrid in the special section, this year i thought feck it lets enter a lammy so it's being built to compete under the ACU reg category A2 under 250cc and the VMCC lightweight class under 210cc I very much doubt it will be competative in the 100mph sc but a least it's going to look good LOL. Would love to be ready for Santa Pod in March but more likley to be built, set up and tested by Elvington in April.
LateAgain

Sonny wrote:Would love to be ready for Santa Pod in March
Any ideas when in March, Sonny?
Wayne Miller
Main scooter: Vespa 50 Special (Rotax Proto)

LateAgain wrote:Any ideas when in March, Sonny?
Sunday 14th March : Round 1 of the Straightliners Championship.
Stay tuned..............
lee b

lookin good that pete,had a quick shufty on your open day!!

not many more miles to go now before i book in for that dyno run!
Sonny
Dealer

This has taken a lot longer than expected, missed the Santa Pod meet fingers crossed will be at Elvington in April.

Pete

Sonny
Dealer

Missed both Santa Pod & Elvington so it's very first outing is the Thundersprint on Sunday 9th May in front of thousands of spectators so no pressure then to make a complete tw#t out of myself !!

Got to say a big thanks to Johnny Two throttles, Geoff 'Sooty Finger' & Bully for helping out !

Pete

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information