Salvage Hunters

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
mr mugello

Preview glimpse I saw of scooters for up coming new Salvage Hunters episode tonight. Wonder if he finds a bargain ?
GTFOMWSC
Main scooter: GP230 Super Monza CS Tuned

The UK's version of American pickers and just as unbelievable.He don't travel around in that van his minion does he rolls up in his merc, he did an episode near here at some old junk yard and all the so called finds were put in place for him so he knew what he was coming for.Suppose it makes good telly for those that like this type of thing but I thing these type of shows have had there time.
the man don't give a f@@k
a.j

Storage wars is the same. Fill an old unit full of crap & watch a load of mugs shouting.
Tony Hart
Main scooter: Lambretta S2

mr mugello wrote:Preview glimpse I saw of scooters for up coming new Salvage Hunters episode tonight. Wonder if he finds a bargain ?
I believe that what they showed on the preview is a visit to the Lambretta Museum in Weston

Tony
mr mugello

Will be interesting. Never been myself. Is it still owned by Nigel Cox.
bristolmod
Main scooter: Lambretta TV175 S3- what else!
Location: Bali-Hai bar, Locarno Ballroom Bristol, 1967!- mines a Brown Split!!

a.j wrote:Storage wars is the same. Fill an old unit full of crap & watch a load of mugs shouting.
for mugs read paid actors.
Scootering since 1968.
Muttley McLadd

'Coming up next'... Twenty seconds of nonsense shouting.. retrospective interview.. irrelevent filming of brainless moron shouting into a cell phone on speaker.. retrospective interview.. twenty seconds of nonsense shouting.. retrospective interview.. wide mouth frog smile to show off a mouth full of shiny teeth shot.. coming up next.. ad break. What you've just missed... coming up next.. retrospective interview.. brainless moron on cell phone.. 'on the next episode...'

Who watches this s**t?? Who is so arrogant they think they have enough life left to waste it watching such b0llocks?
CakeAndArseParty
gaz_powell

mr mugello wrote:Will be interesting. Never been myself. Is it still owned by Nigel Cox.
He hasn't owned it for years.....
timexit17
Main scooter: GP 225 Extra S type

Stuart Lanning has owned it since Nigel.

Stuart used to own scooter scene/scootering magazines.

He's been winding it down for years but obviously won't sell stuff off cheap or every dealer in the country would have already had everything.

As others have said it's a fake programme anyway -totally fake, I doubt Stu sold anything on the day.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information