mikuni jetting for ts1 225

Check here for a list of various carb set-ups to help with jetting and all aspects of carb trickery!
soupy

hi,new to the site so maybe my
questions have been answered before but grateful for any help,with jetting for a ts1 225
i have a mikuni 35mm flat slide similar to the tmx in shape has no markings ,it is a little bit shorter and with an angled down draught,with normal joined floats
it looks to be a power jet type
on the front intake lower it has 1open & 2 jets , upper front has 1open which is supplied by a tube going to the lower bowl. just above the bowl on the front is a white plastic tube connector which supplies the jets on the front lower and the slow running or pilot jet in the bowl ,it has an air screw on the side. so any help in identifying what atomiser
main jet
pilot / slow running
needle. And what to do about the power jets :cheers soupy
soulsurfer

If this is a TM35 flatslide you have, you may be p1551ing in the wind as these are notorious for being a git to set up on a TS1, plus there is little or no knowledge of this due to lack of success. Your best bet is to get a TMX as there is a wealth of info on these. Sorry to dissappoint.

I expect someone will come on now and prove me wrong, but this is my experience and that of a well known tuner.
Turn On, Tune In, Cop out!
soupy

thanks for the info, cheers
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information