santa pod

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
timdig

i dont really think it matters what class your in, we did make changes this year to give the geared scooters a chance where autos were running in the same class, its all about what you can get out of your scooter and to be fair your racing yourself, i could be put up into a comp class if i cant make the 97db but it would still be a full framed street legal scooter which is tax n moted, maybe theres room 4 another class but this would need funding and if theres not many involved it wouldnt get trophys. 100mphscooter/ straightliners series is a very friendly easy going fairly cheap form of scooter racing so just wait for lights and GO
Wayne Miller
Main scooter: Vespa 50 Special (Rotax Proto)

eden wrote:
timdig wrote: its all about what you can get out of your scooter and to be fair your racing yourself
And breaking the records ;) :D
Stay tuned..............
SKP

Thanks for posting pics & video from santa pod. Good to see young Jamie and his tuner Mitch Betts recording fastest scooter of the day. Good work fellas! :D

SKP
resin_nick
Xbox live gamer tag: nicknutnut
Main scooter: wolf in a sheeps skin

Wayne Miller wrote:Smally wise two falcs and a parma were due to sprint, 1 fac didnt make it but the other two smallies were hitting around 80mph in around 16 secs :twisted:
really i thought they would be much quicker than that ? with lots of torque must be the rider
Wayne Miller
Main scooter: Vespa 50 Special (Rotax Proto)

resin_nick wrote:
Wayne Miller wrote:Smally wise two falcs and a parma were due to sprint, 1 fac didnt make it but the other two smallies were hitting around 80mph in around 16 secs :twisted:
really i thought they would be much quicker than that ? with lots of torque must be the rider
Nope not really, all down to gearing etc.
Theres not much smallie sprinting in the UK the top recorded speed is 83mph and Nick holds the fastest time.

Records are there to be broken though so fill your boots pal :D
Stay tuned..............
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information