FOXHAT 260's

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Guys.....i'd love to see the graphs as much as anyone.....but they are not my scoots to dictate whether or not that happens......so yer kinda directing this at the wrong person. But if you want to see a graph of a budget TS1 Racer that has been crashed......im yer man!! :D

But as outlined, i will of course check with Al & Art if they can accomodate....and if its something they want to get involved in, then they know they have free dyno time waiting at the garage....and i would be very happy to have the graphs to show y'all. But its not my call....its theirs.

I shall ask....and we shall see what transpires.
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
sean brady scooters
Dealer

when arthur was last here.........he said to me that he would bring one of his scoots over sometime for a dyno session...............
and of course he is very welcome to..........and he knows that.

dan and i are of course looking forward to that for sure...............
but until that happens.......we will ....like you........just have to wait and be patient........................... :lol:
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
Adspeed

drunkmunkey6969 wrote:......so yer kinda directing this at the wrong person.
No offence Dan, but only asked if you'd dynoed one thats all :)
sean brady scooters wrote:........just have to wait and be patient........................... :lol:
As I've said I'm not too chewed, just curious more than anything. If I was an engine builder and had something hot it'd be plastered all over the web!! We've waited this long.......come on boys!!! :D

RB260cc stump puller graph please FOXHAT.......... :bouncing:
corrado
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

I'd rather ride their demonstrator than look at a few graphs. :baddevil:
Adspeed

Well chaps its nearly 12 months since the first Scooterotica announcement of the Foxhat 260 monsters......

Any closer to a graph of the great 260 RB tourers yet :?:
Ian Hepworth

Yeah, but no, but yeah but not yet.
sean brady scooters
Dealer

:lol:
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
sydduckett

Whats the story about these engines, missed the origonal thread... :(
lifes a drag

the foxhat stuff looks like quality stuff ,

must say im with adspeed on this one though

i recon dan or sean should just go and buy one of there 260s , dyno it then give it away to the person who sends them the best beggin letter ;)
JohnnyH

Aren't Foxhat a Scooterotica approved tuner?
Or do they just use you for advertising?
Either way, it seems strange that these motors have been hyped so much on here but they won't (or can't) produce a dyno graph.
You must understand that people will be suspicious about this, especially as you have offered then dyno time and publicised them so much.
Have any of these engines been produced, or did they just not make the power expected?
If they were any good, surely they'd be publicising them on here again to (potentially) hundreds of customers.
I know that you've said that your the wrong people to ask, but by publically associating them with your forum/company, you become a point of contact for them and, as such, must expect further enquiries.
If there is nothing to hide then I'm sure they will be happy to post dyno graphs as most other tuners would do when publically promoting a new product.
Even AF managed to publish a dyno graph for the RB!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information