Wanted, your kamikazi Schwalbe tyres.

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
storkfoot
Main scooter: '70 GP150 [TS1 225]

Well done for trying though, mate. Unfortunately, too many scooterists are keyboard moaners but when it actually comes to spending a few quid to post stuff back for the greater good, they go AWOL.
corrado
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

That's just it Paul, they didn't need to pay to send them back, just drop them off with me at Brid.
buzzsolomoto
Dealer
Main scooter: Jet 200 p200e

Hi Martin. I read you only had 1 tyre returned at brid do you have any others or is that it .
I still have 3 here and will send them to VOSA anyway.
corrado
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

I've got 6 in total now Anthony, MB gave me a couple last Friday. I went through Halifax on Friday but when I rang they said you were away so I couldn't collect the ones you have. It's up to you. You can send them to me or to Vosa. I was holding back until I'd heard from you.
buzzsolomoto
Dealer
Main scooter: Jet 200 p200e

if you give us a call today and let us have your address I will send them through to you I will label them up and do a brief description of each tyre.

It will look better with a batch of 9 tyres arriving as opposed to 1 from here and 1 from there
coaster

Well done for your initiative on this Martin, although I haven't had any probs with any of the early stock Weatherman's or Racemens I've had, I have seen some delaminated, bulgy examples including one on a GTS so it still goes on.

Colin
gaz_powell

Martin - it was my mate who dropped the raceman off - I stripped it off when I found it while doing another job. If you look closely there are several areas with bulges and you feel on the inside that thay the ply has parted.
Gaz
victor
Main scooter: Tv175 but currently a SS210 :)

i have one as well in London - any chance of dropping it off personally or is shipping the only option?

If so can I have your addrses please?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information