1970 GP150 turquoise or orbit orange?

If you want to tell us about or ask about a standard spec or restoration project....post it here.
TurboTrev

Excellent, coming along nicely. 8-) Are you building it upstairs!! Glad you went with the original colour as there's so few turquoise GP150s. I got mine back from the painters this week!
Chris Tindal
Main scooter: GP150

Thanks Mr G, would have preferred orange but I've really grown to like it and it's as it was originally.

Looking good Trev, keep posting pics, you'll probably beat me to it at the rate I'm going. Yes it's currently in the bedroom! The garage is too damp although there will come a point when I'll have to carry it down! Can't get the pics any smaller on photo bucket for some reason. Is yours a grey or black toolbox? This one was registered in August 70 so is the early type.
TurboTrev

Mine is a very late one Chris, right from the end of production so it's a black toolbox one. As yours is upstairs in a bedroom, I don't think it should be built up any further unless you intend leaving there lol. I'm not going to start building mine until spring so you could still beat me!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information