Ton up Scooter

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
TED CRUD

Right lets have it no fooking about 100mph flying start ! lets prove your scooter can do it .Lets start a ton up club
for scooters .Badge T-shirt the works .Not just race scooters respect to 100mphscooters.com .but i want to see genuine road going Ton up Scooters that cut the mustard ,or die trying
Smash Ya Pastie
Washington Posse s.c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrBpNEjkuLY
rbgaz
Main scooter: gp rb230 dragster 180lc

TED CRUD wrote:Right lets have it no fooking about 100mph flying start ! lets prove your scooter can do it .Lets start a ton up club
for scooters .Badge T-shirt the works .Not just race scooters respect to 100mphscooters.com .but i want to see genuine road going Ton up Scooters that cut the mustard ,or die trying
u-know-many--50bhp-road-going-lammysor-vesps-then/ :?:
Dryballs

What he said...

I did David Blythes GPS challenge a few years ago and got 90.7 or something like that.

There is no f@cking way my I would want to go any faster than that on my scooter - it feels like 120 on my big bike!
soulsurfer

Very little chance on any road bike...

http://scooterotica.org/forum/viewtopic ... 47&t=22150

Don't go to the printers yet ;-)
Turn On, Tune In, Cop out!
Adam_Winstone
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

Dryballs wrote:What he said...

I did David Blythes GPS challenge a few years ago and got 90.7 or something like that.
... and even the genuinely fast road scooters managed to break 80mph, let alone 90mph, which makes 100mph seem a little too far off.
gavi4t
Main scooter: lambretta gp450

mine does it tee hee i built it for that reason and i ride it like i stole it if it busts ill build another ,if im still alive :lol:
Lamaddict

Dryballs wrote:What he said...

There is no f@cking way my I would want to go any faster than that on my scooter - it feels like 120 on my big bike!
Yes,that was a few years ago. Have any RB250 GPS'ed over that? I think in Scootering Ben Kemp got 93MPH or something
gavi4t
Main scooter: lambretta gp450

im gathering that my lambretta isnt a TRUE ROAD GOING SCOOTER then eden? it is on the road is taxed and tested and insured ,or does this not count because i have a 4t engine in it ? :shock:
jonashford
Main scooter: Lambretta SX RB235

There is a massive difference between 75 & 80 mph! About 5 mph! Lol
Speed Demon
Dealer

Aren't the two guys doing the sprinting with the JB engines hitting around 90mph in a quarter mile on fullframe road-legal lammies? Theres a really rapid Chiselspeed one too that's also road legal.

If so I'm sure they'll have the power to crack a ton. Surely it only means holding them on full bore for another quarter mile :)
Get to SULK
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information