good clutch kits ??!

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
brmspeedwell

hi folks i know this has been done to death ive dug through previous post!!! iam after real time feedback of what people are using on the road for a motor of 20+ bhp pros and cons eg how long plates last drag slip etc before i shell out for something that not so good thanks
Lamaddict

Saigon Scooter Center. They acted on the Scootering reports and it now comes with extra race plates and springs. You can also run it with an Li or GP casing as it has a different wiget for both set ups. The price is also very good. The palates are original Honda omes I think. Mine feels like a standard clutch pulling it in but the action is smooth, smooth, smooth.
camel

anyone selling these in the uk?
hotwheels

Tried most clutches but the best I've found so far is the Af surflex but it's £400 :o don't bother with the cheaper one looks the same but didn't work in mine (rb @ 27bhp) might be ok in lower bhp motor and someone with not quite as happy a hand as me :D
Craig H
Xbox live gamer tag: GI TROOPER
Main scooter: Lambretta GP Imola 186

Just fitted a Rocho68 clutch in my imola and can't fault it or Rocho68(Lee) for all his help and at £180 there wasnt much differance than buying a lightened 46 tooth crown wheel £85,BGM 5 plate £55,getting spider machined to fit about £20-30, and it will handle lots more power 8-)
wlightning

I am running a Gran Turismo 7 plate clutch in my mug 240 very light action

Changed plates once
WINTERMODEL150
Main scooter: lambretta ld auto

Got the A/F £220 46t clutch in my 33 horse ts1 with no problems yet but its early days yet,time will tell.

Dean
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information