30 mm Delorto and what type air filter ?

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
shocky

I found the MBD SHORTY manifold gives the best clearance its worth checking that if your using a ribber connection rubber the ribs are in the correct place , even if they are you could consider use the radiator hose type connector as this will do away with the middle rib
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
ktmh5
Main scooter: GP225 Mugello

This was my solution, cut an indian airbox in half (thanks to Corrado for that), get extra airflow from the scoop, gives you lots of clearance for filter and still keeps a st'd look from the other side.

Rich'
Strummer10
Main scooter: Lambretta LI Special 225

Cheers guys for the responses...........I also wondered if he could go solid mount (is the frothing of petrol issue an old wives tail or factual does anyone know) as this will pull it in. Yes will have to try the rubber hose again that came with it and see if can cut down to 'meet metal to metal and do away with central rib..
Strummer10

Ktmh that's a cool idea to get the air in..
shocky

Strummer10 wrote:Cheers guys for the responses...........I also wondered if he could go solid mount (is the frothing of petrol issue an old wives tail or factual does anyone know) as this will pull it in. Yes will have to try the rubber hose again that came with it and see if can cut down to 'meet metal to metal and do away with central rib..
My ts1 ran faultlessly like that with a old land rover top hose that I found in a scrap bin at work
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
Timbo
Main scooter: SX200 and GP230 RT

The filter straight up obviously doesant work with a larger tank.. I think I had my breathe sweet dynod with the panels off and on with the filter slightly crushed....there was no difference in power..
Strummer10

He's set up allows the 'breathe easy' filter to stand upright and go into the recess where the airbox is. good to hear no difference in power.....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information