at last....four stroke tuning for me to annoy everyone with

Anything related to Vespas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
cezeta

polini have produced a kit for the lml 4t. im suprised they have not done a cam but its a start

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10800574/Scoote ... ITALIA.pdf
OzOAP
Main scooter: Vespa PTS1E

Would like to see a cylinder head, valves, rockers and cam to see what could be done.
cezeta

Stirling Hopkirk wrote:Would like to see a cylinder head, valves, rockers and cam to see what could be done.

aparently the head will not take bigger valves but the porting is likely to be from a diesel generator so gas flowing and better cam timing could make a nice motor.

to get the mpg that they claim you just know that those valves have been welded shut :lol:
H,POOL GADGE
Main scooter: vespa polini220/gts 300

don,t buy a 4 banger if ye wanna tune it, it,ll cost ye a fortune. wait a few years until tuners get to grips with um, as 2 stroke phases out, tuners too will have to step into the darkside it,s there future to! the beauty of four bangers is they eat miles with economy, what tuned 2stroke can cruise 70mph for 140mile and get 70mile to the gallon, my VXR runner 200 did gone to the I.O.W, 300 mile in 5 1/2 hrs, gone home 6 hrs 20min bagged up, thats the power of the darkside...
ps...whoever invents a ''turbo'' for these 4 bangers as got it made, it,s the only way to get them gone...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information