Which exhaust?

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Scoot
Main scooter: Lambretta Jet200

Just finishing off rebuilding my engine. Has a GT186, 17 46, pacemaker gearbox.
I've got a new AF clubman but was wondering if there is another exhaust that will give me decent torque but allow the engine to rev on a bit to give me a better top speed for the motorways.

Scoot will be used one up around town and rallies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Burnside
Main scooter: Lambretta TV200

BGM Clubman should fit the bill, got one on my GT200 kit with Li150 17/46 gearing. Plenty of torque and decent top end, will cruise at 60-65 with a little more for overtaking
a.j

I'm seriously considering getting shot of my BGM. I also have a GT186 with a cyclone & I feel that it doesn't 'open up' as much as my cast 225 with 4 speed & taff copy expansion.
Scoot
Main scooter: Lambretta Jet200

Someone put me on to the reviews in the Scootering mag. Shall wait for the final part next month but for under 100 the AF VW pipe looks like good VFM !

Looking forward to seeing how the BGM pipe compares

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
holty
Main scooter: lambretta gp

Yes vw clubmans are very good in all departments, just the one downside is they are loud, or very loud, if that doesn't bother you you won't get a better value and performance box type exhaust, they do attract pic plod. :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information