RS 225 Ralph saxelby

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Danger
Main scooter: lambretta TV200

Hi mawso , I hope it's ok an that I've not bought a duff fingers crossed tho ,,, I used to own one of Ralph's scooters years ago it was an RS 225 stage 6 went like stink hopefully this does to ,, someone said I may need shims on the piston don't think it does it's a 16m pin I spoke to Ralph the other day an he said nothing about it he said any good crank would do lol
Supereibar

So did this got sorted?

By the way, if you guys call Grampian for pistons, let me give you a tip; ask for Jimena, a Mexican girl that Works there and is super helpful. It was hilarious to find out the amounts of pistons that we Lambretta peeps order from Grampian, her expression was like: “oh, you are another one of those Lambretta guys…” If you do speak to her, send her regards from the Spanish lad from Barcelona. 8-)
J.
Danger
Main scooter: lambretta TV200

Sorted as in what way if you mean built yet then the answer is no , I have to get the barrel checked before I get new rings plus it needs a cylinder head thinking on the avanti head for it , I'm hoping to get away with the crank that's in it 58 x 107 then what gearing to use May just use the GP 200 box ,, thanks for the interest tho
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information