Jockey Boxenstop rear brake

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
sydduckett

Does anyone know who has a Jockey rear brake for an Li in stock? they only seem to have the GP type in stock. Can't find any other dealers stocking them.

Thanks
Sef
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

When I got one it came with two different bits one for use with LI style and one for use with GP

http://www.jockeys-boxenstop.de/shop/en ... dl-gp.html

http://www.jockeys-boxenstop.de/shop/me ... ke_kit.pdf
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
wurzel
Main scooter: TV 175 / JET 200

Mine came with two different cams one for the Li and one for the GP
twenty eight

wurzel wrote:Mine came with two different cams one for the Li and one for the GP
same here mine came with both cams...good bit of kit though
sydduckett

Cheers for that lads. Have been on the jockey site all night trying to register and buy it but site wont let me register or buy it.... :twisted: Also doesnt seem to be a contact us link. Do any UK dealers sell it.Need to get it before xmas as iv pencilled in the week to do the build. Can see the way this is going.... :cry:
jamjo
Main scooter: gp 150/ 225

Hi mate if you look when you add to basket then go to checkout you can carry it out as a guest . Just put your details in and pay :D
James
Terrible Taff
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta's & Vespa's

sydduckett wrote:Does anyone know who has a Jockey rear brake for an Li in stock? they only seem to have the GP type in stock. Can't find any other dealers stocking them.

Thanks
Sef
Hi Syd,
I have 3 sets in stock at the moment give me a call on 07794 003276 Taffspeed or text me.
Ian T Frankland

Taffspeed Design Innovations
Mob: 07971 818693
Email: terrible.taff@gmail.com
sydduckett

jamjo wrote:Hi mate if you look when you add to basket then go to checkout you can carry it out as a guest . Just put your details in and pay :D
James
No, the site isn't loading the 2nd page after you have submitted your details. ANyways looks like Ian has come up trumps.

Ta lads
operonalan
Main scooter: tv200

What improvement in braking do you get from fitting this type of rear brake compared with standard set up .Thanks
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

Is meant to improve shoe centring and therefore contact on the hub, specifically on Indian casings where the pivot pins may not be in the right place. On mine the brake definitely was easier to adjust and feels firmer.
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information