Scootermatix sponsored rider.....

Anything related to Lambretta or Vespa Scooters fitted with LC, Motorcycle and/or Auto engines!
scootermatix

drunkmunkey6969 wrote:.....is called Josh.....he's quick round corners too! ;)

Register for news about Josh at this thread:
http://scooterotica.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2640
shocky

scootermatix wrote:I have just asked the 'Gods for parts'...(this is Lee at Scootermatix btw). Lets see whether it is traceable.

When I know something I will let you know. Are they for your autos or your lambrettas?
lammy i only want the nut so i can weld it to the ubend the round clip isnt needed altho i know they come as one
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
scootermatix

shocky wrote:
scootermatix wrote:I have just asked the 'Gods for parts'...(this is Lee at Scootermatix btw). Lets see whether it is traceable.

When I know something I will let you know. Are they for your autos or your lambrettas?
lammy i only want the nut so i can weld it to the ubend the round clip isnt needed altho i know they come as one
OK, Lee has checked it out. He is are purchasing guy.
He says this is the part you want: S6-4037ET01

It is in stock and priced at £ 5.33 ea.
When you order direct of us, delivery is £ 10.00 GBP.
Back at base we sell at RRP so not to undercut the dealers.

So I suggest, if you want just one item, ask a dealer to source for you.
I am transmitting a note to Dan Claire who is a Stage 6 Dealer.
shocky

ok many thanks hope to see you sometime on a track ;) not this weekend though as im busy with the ten tors challange on dartmoor
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
cezeta

shocky, i have been told that those jubilee clip brackets are known to leak, im lazy so thought of using one too.

i don't have any more info apart from that so if you do use it then obviously take the comment into account and be double careful on how you fit it and seal it.

ill have mine welded as i'm a pessimist and well as lazy
shocky

shocky wrote:

cezeta wrote:shocky, i have been told that those jubilee clip brackets are known to leak, im lazy so thought of using one too.

i don't have any more info apart from that so if you do use it then obviously take the comment into account and be double careful on how you fit it and seal it.

ill have mine welded as i'm a pessimist and well as lazy
;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information