Cutdown pics

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
sydduckett

Thought it might be a good idea to get a post going for pics of cutdowns. Whilst its a personal fav of mine i dont own one... :( As there area lot of winter projects now starting it might go some way to giving someone that little bit of insperation they need....

Saw a beaut (Asbo) with fiesta rs grills in the leggies and Scooby bonnet scoops in the side panels. looked the dogs.....

Sef
sydduckett

That went down well then.... :shock:
RICSPEED

Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
shocky

heres one i found on scooter.net i spoke to this guy a few times in 82/83 he has passed away now so i am told
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
joespeed

not a cut down fan even though i do own one,i have just changed the drop bars to a gp headset it does look much better,all the scooters above all look good for the origional scooter head sets rather than bike drops etc,
got any more pics with the drop bike bars to compare?
regards
joe
RICSPEED

Image ImageImage ImageImage Image
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
carlos fandango

shocky wrote:heres one i found on scooter.net i spoke to this guy a few times in 82/83 he has passed away now so i am told
I have this pic somewhere think it was in jetset or scooter scene, it inspired me to do my first cut down in the 8os, thought he looked as cool as f@@k!
When i was young my Mom said "if you haven't got anything nice to say, say nothing at all " ..................... and people wonder why I'm quiet around them !
red
Main scooter: Scomadi TL 250 (Ltd Ed No.3)

Here's my last one before the fire!!

I do not try to explain why I ride Lambrettas,
For those who understand, no explanation is necessary,
For those who don't, no explantion is possible.
shocky

carlos fandango wrote:
shocky wrote:heres one i found on scooter.net i spoke to this guy a few times in 82/83 he has passed away now so i am told
I have this pic somewhere think it was in jetset or scooter scene, it inspired me to do my first cut down in the 8os, thought he looked as cool as f@@k!
he sure was the first time i meet him was the IW in 82 he was on the floor looking for his needle clip after he was trying to adjust the carb and he dropped it
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

Taken @ Hull Dist
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information