Lambretta / vespa flywheel fan

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
sydduckett

Got an indian lammy AF flywheel that has a couple of missing fins so iv seperated the fan from the flywheel. I want to put a four bolt vespa fan on to lighten it. Which is the correct one for the job. My mate has done it but cant remember which model it was off, he thought maybe a typhoon? I know about vespas unfortunately :D
goldeneye

send it to Beedspeed, they'll machine and fit a plastic fan for not a lot of money.
Knowledge
Dealer
Main scooter: GP

Sef,

I have fitted one of these fans to an original AF flywheel and it does the job of pushing the air around. It was a bit of a faff, so if Beedspeed do the machining and fitting for not much money, I'd be tempted to go for it.

Martin
Martin
Yanker

It will need the deeper Indian fly cowl, but as Martin says does shift it properly....
sydduckett

cheers chaps, fan came off quite easy as did rivets. Im going to attempt to fit the fan myself using the typhoon one above. Should be a case of centering correctly then drilling and tapingvthe holes... :? :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information