GORI RACE EXHAUST

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
dutch

they do look quite good, thinking of getting one, anyone running one of these?

ebay item number
Frautzi

dutch wrote:they do look quite good, thinking of getting one, anyone running one of these?

ebay item number 280728635819
I was but it was far to loud for me, you get alot of resonance noise from the box. But it did give my Mugello 240... 22.3 hp v's the original Ancilloti which was 17.5 Hp.

Well made pipe nice finish. Just far to loud for me :?
Better to keep quiet and be thought of as a D!ck Head, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
ArmandTanzarian

I was thinking about one of these but I hate noisy pipes. They annoy me as much as the neighbours.

As I understand it, they come in two types, a 38mm baffled or a 48mm unbaffled. Since it would seem that the 48 is out of the picture, what is the performance of the 38mm version? Does the combination of small bore and baffles strangle all of the life out of it?

(Its a shame that the Ancilotti is such terrible quality steel, the pipe worked liked a charm until it fell to bits)
Meus Lambretta est non infractus. Is est quietus.
alcoholic maniacs sc
Main scooter: 6 volt mobility spaz chariot

considered the GORI pipe but both the versions are too loud for me.i use my bike daily and the Mugello Anncilotti i have has been quite good with a tuned mk1 mugello. some people i know have had them crack but even though mine fitted fine i filed and bent every contact point evenly on the first fitting. spent a bit og time looking at a GORI and its really quite an ugly beast as well. whats with that cnc cut welded logo on the side?? mini tail can?? nah, too much of a halfway house between genuine performance pipe and big bore .the basterd child of a question nobody asked in a exhaust catagory nobody needed. :?: :?
Alcoholic maniacs social club. out f@@k,out fight and out booze 'em.
sydduckett

alcoholic maniacs sc wrote:considered the GORI pipe but both the versions are too loud for me.i use my bike daily and the Mugello Anncilotti i have has been quite good with a tuned mk1 mugello. some people i know have had them crack but even though mine fitted fine i filed and bent every contact point evenly on the first fitting. spent a bit og time looking at a GORI and its really quite an ugly beast as well. whats with that cnc cut welded logo on the side?? mini tail can?? nah, too much of a halfway house between genuine performance pipe and big bore .the basterd child of a question nobody asked in a exhaust catagory nobody needed. :?: :?

I tend to agree with the above.Twinny has the version without the mini end can. It is very noisy and to me the welding looks agricultuaral to say the least. Twinny didnt feel it gave much more than the prev pipe. He will be able to tell you more. Pm him and im sure he will give you the low down on it.

Agree whats that copper logo about looks as though my 4 year old brought it back from school.... :D
Muttley McLadd

For the price and the 'clubman' style, you could have an RS Clubman. No s**t welding, last a lifetime and not excessively loud. Mine isn't as offensively loud as a standard (although indion) GP200 with a clubman on.
CakeAndArseParty
ArmandTanzarian

Meus Lambretta est non infractus. Is est quietus.
soulsurfer

ArmandTanzarian wrote:What about an Avanti then?

http://supertune.co/index.php?route=pro ... duct_id=49
Not heard a bad word about these.
Turn On, Tune In, Cop out!
cezeta

train drivers rs clubman is currently being extencivly repaired after under a year and 6000 miles so none of them are bullet proof

ive got an avanti and i like it, i hate chav pipes and noisy tatt so the avanti has ticked all the boxes so far
gerryjunior
Xbox live gamer tag: no
Playstation gamer tag: no
Main scooter: lambretta li 2

My Gori gave me about 10 mph more top end over the ancillotti clubman and revs much higher through the gears, ,, its too noisy though and the baffle has rattled loose, yes there's a baffle in there somewhere, ,,so it now sounds like a bean can with a marble inside ,,,,id expect more for the cost of it,, ive bought cheaper scoot's,, its also starting to rust ,, about 1200 miles on it ,,its coming off soon...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information