New kit ordered Small block Casa SS200

FAQ tech questions, please check if the answer to your question is in here before posting elsewhere.
lambrettalad
Main scooter: Li series 2

So after thinking about which kit to go for for I have decided on the Casa SS200 kit.

I bought the kit from JB and he rates it and had some input so it will be interesting to see how it performs.

Recommended carb and pipe for my use which is mainly rally's and a bit of town riding is 30mm Dellorto and Franspeed Super Tourer although I am going to try a few different pipes out on the dyno and see how they do.

To begin with all I am going to do is match the casings, fit it, set it up and try the different pipes all with the help of Sash at Lowestoft Lambretta Works and his dyno.

Below is a few pics of the kit from JB's facebook page I will post up a few of my own next week.

Last edited by lambrettalad on Wed May 13, 2015 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
cgt75b
Main scooter: lambretta

Looks like a lovely piece of kit that ! I hope it goes well for you .
hendy
Main scooter: lambretta li 125

I like the look of this. Where can I find details?

I prefer not to use Facebook if I can help it!
lambrettalad

JB Tuning has them for small and 225 (I think) for large block.
01702 545952
Website Link
http://www.jb-tuning.co.uk/
Facebook Link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/JB-Tunin ... 72?fref=ts

I would like to point out.
I am not pushing a particular dealer or kit, I have nothing to do with JB's, I dont know how this kit is going to do as I have never seen anything about it online but I am hoping for good things, lol.

I will certainly post up here my experiences with it etc
Toddy
Main scooter: Lambretta Series 1

Looks Nice it will be interesting to see how it performs on a road going scooter
As my Dad used to say "Each to their own lad"
shuba
Main scooter: Serveta Jet 200

Any further info?specially about its performance vs AF RB20?
thebassmasta
Main scooter: GP TS1 240

My casa kit arrived today, First glance very well made kit. Will be running 58/110 jap conrod crank with a 3mm packer, 30mm dellorto with adjustable power jet, Li150 italian box, and af 6 plate cassette clutch. Franspeed super tourer. not sure what sprockets to use yet though so any body with any advice muchly appreciated it.Will be mainly used for rallys/ touring
Juan

Surely "seat of the pants" will be the best judge of how it performs on the various exhausts with a dyno only really needed to fine tweak things once you've made your descision?

Looks nice quality, I'd guess it's made by Parmakit and using a Vertex piston.
lambrettalad

thebassmasta wrote:My casa kit arrived today, First glance very well made kit. Will be running 58/110 jap conrod crank with a 3mm packer, 30mm dellorto with adjustable power jet, Li150 italian box, and af 6 plate cassette clutch. Franspeed super tourer. not sure what sprockets to use yet though so any body with any advice muchly appreciated it.Will be mainly used for rallys/ touring

What made you decide for the 58/110 jap conrod crank with a 3mm packer, how are your port timings and any idea on squish clearance with that set up?
thebassmasta
Main scooter: GP TS1 240

Motor not built yet but thinking of doing a little port work on her, decided on a jap conrod cos there better quality, bullet proof was the word used by a certain tuner. Will let you know how things progress
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information