Series 1 Body Parts from BPM-GRP Scooter Parts

Anything related to paint & bodywork issues on scooters....
Tommy Boy
Main scooter: Series 1 with a Twist!

This winter I have mostly been 'lightening the load' on the Series 1 auto. Its a new take on tuning that means lighter bodywork and eating fewer pies!!

Thought I'd share the progress so far. Got the horncasting and headset top from Chris Warner at BPM-GRP Scooter Parts in Leicester and have to say the fit and quality were superb; add to that Chris's great customer service and I was well chuffed with my purchases.

Here is the horncasting painted and fitted. There is no visible difference between this and the original horncasting I took off and the fixing lugs are strong and line up with all the holes:

Unlike some of you unfortunates that got the Faberge SX for Xmas, the girlie got me an Acewell digital speedo/revcounter/computer from Pro Design (the benefit of living with a scootergirl!). Chris does some redesigned Series 1 headset tops for Smiths clocks etc so I got me one of them:

Really pleased with the results and will def be putting some sheckels by for panels, front mudguard and rear runners.
M.D.M.A. Scooter Collective
Bofs
Main scooter: Zundapp Betta 500

Very nice indeed, loving the headset top and speedo 8-)
Muffspeed....no muff too tuff
Bad Samaritans SC

1957 Zundapp Betta 500 Auto
1966 Motovespa Sprint 210 Polossi
1960 Lambretta Cutdown 205 Project
trev t

go for it i also have the series one headset with smiths speedo, but alos the series 1/2 side panels great fit,, i noe=w want the legshield toolbox, that goes over the spare wheel,, looks great
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information