SCOOTOPIA IGNITION SWITCH PROBLEM

FAQ tech questions, please check if the answer to your question is in here before posting elsewhere.
shamrockexpress

Ok after another inspection this time closer :shock: i have found the cause of no power returning from the switch on the yellow or orange it was all down to a bad connection on the double brown wire below the heat shrink /bullet

this was stopping power going to the switch,
I WILL NOW PUT MY HANDS UP AND TAKE BACK ALL THE BAD THINGS I SAID ABOUT THE SWITCH............THE SWITCH IS WORKING FINE the problem was the bullet connection or bulb junction bad connection one of those things!!!!!!!!!!!
Just to add i didnt say the switch was chinese made but i did suggest other improvements.
I have since contacted scootopia who were helpful and stand over their products which to be fair for all the dealers out there it cant be easy pleasing a nation of grumpy scooterist.............................
so in reality the ten minutes spent typing a moan last night would have probably have found the problem..................rant over

LET HE WHO HASNT SINNED CAST THE FIRST STONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lambro

Glad you sorted it and also glad you did ring them, most don't ring dealers about issues, they just use the internet as a battering ram.
Hope it hasn't put you off their products :-)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information