Bgm v3 and AF mid weight flywheel

FAQ tech questions, please check if the answer to your question is in here before posting elsewhere.
andy3376
Main scooter: lambretta li125s ts1

Has anyone had a problem with using an Af mid weight flywheel with Bgm v3 stator?
I have a road/race tuned ts1 alpha crank v force 3 ,franspeed race ,agusto 6000, started getting ignition
Problems at 7200 rpm, thought lt coil ( Indian stator with Vespa pickup) tested fine, thought agusto so changed agusto
Same problem, must be lt coil failing under load. Changed stator to bgm v3 found bike to lose power, ran for 2hrs over 2.5 days then bike stopped at lights pig to start then started back firing wouldn't run. Put new lt coil on old Indian stator and reset timing. Runs perfect and power back.
Anyone had similar problems?
:?:
Yanker

BGM stator: recent bad batch with this problem: LT coil: Send it back to the UK guarentor/distributor for replacement/repair. Is my guess.
andy3376
Main scooter: lambretta li125s ts1

Thanks for reply, tested bgm testing perfect no fluctuation in reading even when tapped. Was thinking might not be compatible with flywheel. Will send it back if I get the same problem with the new one. Then might need rethink.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information