Looking for Lambretta blueprint images

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
red
Main scooter: Scomadi TL 250 (Ltd Ed No.3)

Any chance of any of these as posters,what others are available?
I do not try to explain why I ride Lambrettas,
For those who understand, no explanation is necessary,
For those who don't, no explantion is possible.
kefuti

...sorry for late reply:

Matty

Am I the only one who is not feeling the excitement of all of this?
carlos fandango

I was after a copy of this drawing a few months ago as i wanted to check some sizes.
I asked on here and the otherside for clearer copies and had a few posted up.
Most of the responses pointed to scootopia, so i rang and spoke to danny for the dimensions, which he had no problem supplying. I also mentioned that these would be nice as a poster, but he said they were not interested about posters :(
He also said that the admin at lcgb also had copies :?
Any way a mate made an A3 montage of some of the images i had, still not very clear though :(

When i was young my Mom said "if you haven't got anything nice to say, say nothing at all " ..................... and people wonder why I'm quiet around them !
micky1

RICSPEED wrote:
kefuti wrote:Image

...like this?

thats cool id have that as a poster
wow that looks great. fancy running me off a copy?? beer tokens supplied!
bristolmod
Main scooter: Lambretta TV175 S3- what else!
Location: Bali-Hai bar, Locarno Ballroom Bristol, 1967!- mines a Brown Split!!

I read somewhere, that somebody got into the derelict factory in Milan and discovered the local yobs had beaten him to it, and were burning drawings like this to keep warm :shock: ..........................apparently only a few were rescued.

Chris
Scootering since 1968.
mawso

Me and a mate went to look at the remains of the factory and ended up getting into the front gate building...that was all that was left. It was a Sunday and we'd arrived outside the gates to take some photos, The area directly behind was by then a construction site and was just taped off, so we climbed over and walked in and ended up making our way into the back of the gatehouse building which in the "In search of lambretta" DVD was said to be the R&D dep't I think ...but once inside just looked like a canteen. we took a few pics, walked around, found some old keys which never fitted any locked doors and left. We did prize some marble from the walls and carry 2 big slabs back to the car (across the dual carriageway) This was about 5 years ago We'd been trying to follow in the footsteps of the DVD "in search of Lambretta", but that guy had only stood outside the stainless gates and got all emotional and cried! After that we drove down to Rimini to visit RLC we told Dean and Paolo from Rimini Lambretta centre about it. Dean told us the guy who runs the museum in Milan - Vittorio Tessera had found the locals burning stuff and saved many diagrams and also found loads of new Innocenti overalls amongst other things. We had originally travelled there for the Novegro parts fair which was also featured in that DVD
red ghost
Xbox live gamer tag: Pleasure Master
Main scooter: lambretta gp150

mawso wrote:Me and a mate went to look at the remains of the factory and ended up getting into the front gate building...that was all that was left. It was a Sunday and we'd arrived outside the gates to take some photos, The area directly behind was by then a construction site and was just taped off, so we climbed over and walked in and ended up making our way into the back of the gatehouse building which in the "In search of lambretta" DVD was said to be the R&D dep't I think ...but once inside just looked like a canteen. we took a few pics, walked around, found some old keys which never fitted any locked doors and left. We did prize some marble from the walls and carry 2 big slabs back to the car (across the dual carriageway) This was about 5 years ago We'd been trying to follow in the footsteps of the DVD "in search of Lambretta", but that guy had only stood outside the stainless gates and got all emotional and cried! After that we drove down to Rimini to visit RLC we told Dean and Paolo from Rimini Lambretta centre about it. Dean told us the guy who runs the museum in Milan - Vittorio Tessera had found the locals burning stuff and saved many diagrams and also found loads of new Innocenti overalls amongst other things. We had originally travelled there for the Novegro parts fair which was also featured in that DVD

Any chance you can post the photos you took?
How come phonetics isn't spelt with an 'f'?

Check out my boobs! <-- <--Just imagine being burried between those puppies!
mawso

red ghost wrote:Any chance you can post the photos you took?
I think so after the weekend. There is also a small camcorder video, both of which my mate Bernie took...I was supposed to walk around talking and pointing to things but felt stupid so didn't say much. He has the stills and footage still.

I still have the 2 keys and a slab of marble they inlaid as a border around the factory walls.
kefuti

I have to admit that these few images are the only ones I have.
The resolution will not be adequate to make a poster.
I also think that a poster should be the complete drawing, including header etc...

(sorry for bad english > me german)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information