Ugly duckling ?

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
carlos fandango

Woohooo :D :D :D
Fantastic ! Cheers digdug :D
When i was young my Mom said "if you haven't got anything nice to say, say nothing at all " ..................... and people wonder why I'm quiet around them !
carlos fandango

lockman69 wrote:Russ, I got 3 years and a good few miles from my Motoplat...good starter and good lights, stage 4 proved to much for it in the end and sheared bugger off....
:( was that with the std weight flywheel though ? What sheared ?
They are heavy, heavier than a std indian gp.

Is yours a non indicator model ? Cant make them out on your avatar ?
When i was young my Mom said "if you haven't got anything nice to say, say nothing at all " ..................... and people wonder why I'm quiet around them !
lockman69

Yes mate, non indicator series 80 and standard flywheel
barnsleybilly
Main scooter: Li200

carlos fandango wrote:
barnsleybilly wrote:
Seeing as your looking to step onto the performance 'slippery slope' with a GT kit, I'd certainly fit a GP crank, then you'll need an Indian electronic kit or maybe BGM.....oh dear its starting to get expensive!!

It should have an Autisa barrel as standard with larger transfers so consider keeping it standard and you'll have a reliable and rare scooter.
No its going to be a cast iron barrel for the foreseable future ( ive got a TS and RB :) ) and the aim is to keep the motoplat ignition as its a good system, unfortunately it an li taper :( .... the idea is a mile munching plodder................but we all like to go, just a little bit faster lol

I thought the autisa barrel was the 125 models , albeit with the 200 block ?
No Auitisa supplied the 200 barrel as well with larger than standard transfers. I got one from Bedlam Scooters yonks ago and it went well for a standard barrel.
carlos fandango

barnsleybilly wrote:
carlos fandango wrote:
barnsleybilly wrote:
Seeing as your looking to step onto the performance 'slippery slope' with a GT kit, I'd certainly fit a GP crank, then you'll need an Indian electronic kit or maybe BGM.....oh dear its starting to get expensive!!

It should have an Autisa barrel as standard with larger transfers so consider keeping it standard and you'll have a reliable and rare scooter.
No its going to be a cast iron barrel for the foreseable future ( ive got a TS and RB :) ) and the aim is to keep the motoplat ignition as its a good system, unfortunately it an li taper :( .... the idea is a mile munching plodder................but we all like to go, just a little bit faster lol

I thought the autisa barrel was the 125 models , albeit with the 200 block ?
No Auitisa supplied the 200 barrel as well with larger than standard transfers. I got one from Bedlam Scooters yonks ago and it went well for a standard barrel.
Cheers Billy , ill have a look next time the barrels off :)
carlos fandango

Big thanks to Digdug for the headlight rim :D
DigDug
Main scooter: Lambretta

8-)

It's good to see that being put to good use at last.
Did you have to do that?
gerryjunior
Xbox live gamer tag: no
Playstation gamer tag: no
Main scooter: lambretta li 2

heres a pic of the screen...
carlos fandango

GOOD GOD ! thats a big mother !!! :shock:

I was hoping it was one of these :cry:

Thanks for the pic ..but i think ill have to pass :(
gerryjunior
Xbox live gamer tag: no
Playstation gamer tag: no
Main scooter: lambretta li 2

size matters you know... :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information